IT Technopark Sberbank
- Marat KhusnullinDeputy Mayor of Moscow for Urban-Planning Policy and Construction
- Sergei KuznetsovChief Architect of Moscow, Chairman of the Architectural Board of Moscow
- Alejandro Aravena Chilean architect, curator of the Venice architecture Biennale 2016
- Anton Yakovenko CEO of the united Directorate for the management of assets and services "SKOLKOVO"
- German GrefPresident and Chairman of the Board of Sberbank of Russia
- Jean Pistre The head of the Bureau Valode&Pistre, Chairman of the town planning Council "SKOLKOVO"
- Kristin FeireissArchitecture critic and expert, founder of the independent architectural forum Aedes
- Lev Khasis First Deputy Chairman of the Board of JSC Sberbank of Russia
- Stanislav KuznetsovDeputy Chairman of the Board of Sberbank of Russia
- Vadim Kulik Deputy Chairman of the Board of JSC Sberbank of Russia
The new building of the Technology Park is intended to become an icon of the Innovation centre "SKOLKOVO" and one of the unique architectural sites of the capital. The object of designing a total area of 131 505 sqm will be located on the territory of the "SKOLKOVO" innovation centre on a land area of 7.83 acres.
To participate in the competition the Customer together with the Moscow architecture Committee selected five leading architects: Foster + Partners (UK), Zaha Hadid Architects (UK), Eric Owen Moss Architects (USA), SPEECH (Russia), Fuksas (Italy).
On 17-18 December, a seminar was held, in which participants visited the “SKOLKOVO” innovation centre and the site design, met with experts and the client for a detailed discussion of the goals and objectives of the project.
The jury will gather on April 19, 2016 to view personal presentations of participants and voting. Following the meeting will be determined by ranking the concepts and made recommendations for the Customer in order to further the adoption of the decision on the implementation one of the five projects. The author of the concept selected for implementation will be drawn on completion of the project in sections "architectural decisions" and "constructive decisions”, and also as a consultant in the implementation phase.
On April 20 in Moscow, the jury of the international contest for Sberbank Technology park concept held a meeting with presentations of the bidders. Following the results of the meeting a rating of concepts and the winner of the tender bid ZAHA HADID ARCHITECTS (Great Britain) were determined.
“Zaha Hadid concept is a new format ofIT-technology park from the perspective of architecture, — says Sergey Kuznetsov. —These will be unusual for us large light premises with „free“ layout, and a so-called „deep„ office, enabling bank officers to work over the project in the format of small groups consisting of 4-5 people who are at the same time a part of the big team of 100 and more people and in need of an ongoing communication“.
According to Kuznetsov, unconditionally, a personality of the architect would play a special part in this project — Sberbank technological park became the last work of late Zaha Hadid. „That is a splendid opportunity to get a luxurious object for Moscow, — says Sergey Kuznetsov. — A support for the bidding practice from the side of the mayor Sergey Sobyanin, who saw the technological park concept today, enables the city architecture to catch up with the global level“.